Wow, it’s been another case of long time no see, hasn’t it?
I can’t begin to tell you how crazy the month of November was. As most of you are aware, I’ve been preparing Heralding for publication. She releases Monday (December 4th)!! Plus I participated in NaNoWriMo and just managed to hit 51k on the 30th. And then life was, well, life.
All that to say, blogging was not at the forefront of my mind this past month. It’s been a difficult 2017 in my family life, but at least I have my health and my creativity and the best sister is the whole wide world!
I am glad to put November behind me and move into the last month of December (the best month not only because of Christmas, but it’s my birthday and now both my book babies’ birthdays too!!)
Here’s what I have planned this month:
- Celebrate Heralding’s release December 4th (hold Giveaway, attend first real book event, etc…)
- Finish writing first draft of Destinies Entwined (I’m almost into act 3, so this shouldn’t be a problem)
- Finish editing Heritage from YA to MG (I had to put this aside with pressing release dates, but I am excited to finish it this month)
- Work on secret project with my sister (one that’s already six years or so in the making)
- Launch exciting project with my sister (been preparing for this all year round and it’s just about ready)
- Read eleven books (yes, this is crazy)
- Watch five movies (already one down. Rewatched Enchanted with my sister last night :))
- Fix up blog and prepare for new shiny things in new shiny year (SO MANY THINGS PLANNED!!)
Hope your November wasn’t too stressful!
What are your goals this month, friends? Share with me. I’d love to know.
May inspiration flow like ink upon your quill,